Family Bhive Privacy & Cookies Policy
3. How will Family Bhive use the information they collect about me?Family Bhive will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
4. When will Family Bhive contact me?Family Bhive may contact you:
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?Family Bhive won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will Family Bhive share my personal information with anyone else?We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Family Bhive. Please note that if you are accessing Family Bhive from outside the UK and you make a comment or complaint regarding any element of advertising (see paragraph 11 for more details about this) then Family Bhive may forward your correspondence to Family Bhive Limited only for the purposes of responding to you.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on Family Bhive websiteIf you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to familybhive.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on familybhive.com, Family Bhive may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Family Bhive reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), the Family Bhive may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the familybhive.com. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will Family Bhive keep my personal information?We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Family Bhive or Family Bhive's corporate retention schedule (this is a database that defines which documents should be kept and for how long). In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as an Individual Member, once an account is expired a red flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically. Where you contribute to familybhive.com Family Bhive will keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, Family Bhive will keep copies of threads entered on Buzz Talk for the duration of the thread discussion. Therefore, some content submitted to or shared with Family Bhive may be retained for prolonged periods of time or potentially indefinitely in Family Bhive's Archive, which is true of News contributions which are published.
12. Cookies Policy - Information Family Bhive collects from you
The Family Bhive Limited